Strategic objectives of the College:
1. Preparing qualified specialists in jurisprudence science and must be characterized by the moderate , scientifically serious and practical ideology
2. Supplying students with the necessary skills to work in diverse fields of Sharia
3. supporting improvement and development processes within the college.
4. Encouraging specialized scientific research that keep up with developments in the field of jurisprudence science.
5. Obtaining trust of the community and work market through offering good programs and qualified graduates that are able to meet their needs and keep up with progress
6. Improving performance of teaching staff and their assistants
7. Taking care of the students academically, socially and educationally in the light of Islam teachings